People have been telling me since Oscar has been born that he is the spitting image if Busiisi. I haven't seen it until this past month or so. Busiisi doesn't have any pictures of himself before 4 years of age, so it's hard to compare baby pictures. Lately these two boys are inseparable when Busiisi is home and more and more I see Oscar imitating and watching Busiisi's every move! He gravitates to music and anything with a beat. He loves to "drum" on anything that makes noise and will "dance" when music is playing. He goes to bed so easily for Busiisi and loves sitting with him and cuddling in bed with him. It takes a bit to get a smile or a laugh out of Oscar just like it takes Busiisi a while to warm up to others. They love the same foods and Oscar will whine and complain until Busiisi feeds him whatever he eats. When Busiisi goes upstairs to his studio, Oscar will cry and whine and do everything in his power to get up those stairs to be in Daddy's studio. He runs to the door when Busiisi gets home and cries when he goes to the bathroom or shower and closes the door.
I'm thankful to have Busiisi in my life and now Oscar. I'm excited to see Oscar grow up and build a personality. Yes there are parts of me in Oscar as well, but right now I am beginning to see what others see.
I love these boys in my life more than words could ever express! I love watching their relationship grow and get so strong. It'll be fun experiencing all their adventures with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment